THE CEO MINDSET
How can advisory firm leaders breakout of unproductive patterns and create the right environment a high performing team to deliver sustainable growth?
The CEO Mindset™ is a six-month learning journey for advisory leaders that supports the development of knowledge and skills in four critical areas: strategic planning, team communication and accountability, team development, and leadership development. Advisory leaders engage in a hands-on experience that sharpens their leadership skills and better equips them to develop a high performing team.
51% of advisory leaders have had no management or leadership training
Building an enterprise firm capable of sustainable growth requires the right mindset and leadership skills
High performing human capital teams have 78% higher revenue and 54% higher AUM than peers
• Evaluate their current practice
• Establish strategic priorities and set goals
• Think strategically about the client experience
• Develop a game plan for enhancing team communication
• Foster accountability and assess delegation
• Assess and develop team talent
• Create a strategic plan for sustainable growth
THE CEO MINDSET PROGRAM
4 major areas of study, with 14 underlying modules that speak directly to the challenges faced by financial advisory teams and their leaders.
Team Communication & Accountability